Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Dictionary.com
One time I was studying my english vocab and the teacher just gave us the words and not the definitions. So we had to look at all our old tests and handouts to find the definitions. Well I had either lost, thrown away, or gotten really bad grades on most of my tests ad handouts. So I had to use dictionary.com to find the definitions since I'm way to lazy to just use an actual dictionary. They just take way too much time. You have to find the right page with the right letters, then find the actual word and by then it just takes way too much time. Using dictionary.com makes it so much easier to find the information and saves you a lot of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't think you're too lazy... you're just using your time efficiently! It is AS important to know how to use dictionary.com as it is to know how to find words in a "real" dictionary.
ReplyDelete